We rely on our members' annual dues to fund our work.
To start or renew your MASP membership:
- Please print and complete a membership form.
- On the form, choose one of the following 4 dues levels:
Also, please provide your e-mail address to receive a confirmation message when your dues payment is processed as well as future correspondence from MASP.
- $20 for survivors - those who have lost someone to suicide
- $35 for individuals
- $50 for families
- $150 for organizations - no limit on the number of members
- Mail your completed membership form with your dues payment (that is, a check or money order made payable in U.S. dollars to "MASP") to the address printed on the form.
The benefits of membership include:
- Opportunities to work with others in Michigan and beyond who genuinely share your commitment to reducing suicide deaths and attempts.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting an organization that uses its funds to help local individuals and communities throughout Michigan.
- Annual dues are tax-deductible.
Updated on 10/22/2016.